Monday, September 14, 2009

you`

i never realize how much you've done for me, until i wrote this.
you're the only one who knows everything about me, my good side, my bad & my worst.
when i told you about my deepest secret, you reminded me that we were made imperfect.you taught me so much in life when i thought there was nothing left learn. you would laugh at my stupid jokes when no one else would,you are the only one who thinks i smell good when everyone else begs me to take a bath. you are the one who calls every night in this relationship,you are the one who calls every morning so that i won't be late for school. you were there when the whole world literally shuts me out.you were so patient when i give you my stupid and immature fits that i could never forgive myself for. you make me laugh when i needed the smile, you were the air when i needed to breathe.

i'm the one who needs you Renee, not the other way `round.
but now that you're gone, what am i gonna hold on to?

No comments: