Sunday, July 26, 2009

pen stealers-

I had tuition at perfection last week, supposingly the first class tuition in the whole of Malaysia. So, unfortunately, I left my pencil case in class. silly me.

Today, i went back to the center if they found any missing pencil case. And they did keep it, supprisingly.
Receptionist : Grey wan ah?
So then, i took it from her hands instantly, jolly joy.
but when I held it in my hands right, I knew that something was wrong, UBER OMEGA wrong.I opened up my pencilcase and all my pens were stolen. Including Penda, Penzil, Rex, Gsquare. my babies. :(

& all that I was left with was 2 broken mechanics, a broken g2 and a ruler.
damn emo la now.
but then again, all those pens that were stolen........









were previously stolen by me!
TEEEHEEEEEEE.

1 comment:

renee` said...

someone stole NEW pens. :p